Cafiza cleaning powder.
A backflush detergent that eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines.
Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves and lines.
Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
Formulated for optimal balance of solubility and foaming.
Carton: 100 sachets
Made in USA
Instructions for backflush:
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder.
2. Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
4. Reinsert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Replace blind filter with standard basket. Make a cup of espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
6. Discard espresso - do not drink.
Instructons for cleaning parts and accessories:
1. Create a soaking solution using 6 g of powder for every liter of hot water.
2. Place dirty part in the cleaning solution. If soaking a portafilter, do not submerge the handle.
3. Allow the part to soak for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the part and rinse with fresh water.