Easy to set and read digital thermometer for quick accurate measurement of textured milk and other beverages. An audible alarm beeps when the desired temperature you set has been reached. The specially designed stainless steel clip allows the thermometer to sit perfectly in any milk pitcher. Designed with positive lock, quick-release action, the thermometer stem can be adjusted to the desired height. When the clip is removed, the thermometer can also be used for general purpose cooking needs. Digital Thermometer measures 5" (13cm).
Temperature range: -50 to 250C
How to Use:
Insert the stem of the thermometer through both holes in the clip. Pressing the clip together will allow for easier positioning along the thermometer stem. Push the clip down onto the side of the pitcher and position it until the stem tip is sitting just above the bottom of the pitcher. Set your desired temperature for an audible alarm or just read the display for desired temperature.
- Always position the Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Thermometer on the pitcher before filling to ensure you have it seated at the correct height.
- Do not place thermometer in Hot Oven or Microwave.
- Clean the thermometer stem before and after each use.
- Temperature range is -50 to 250C.
- If the code "LL.L" appears on the thermometer screen, either the maximum operating temperature has been exceeded, static electricity has interfered with the thermometer, or the thermometer has been used in an electromagnetic oven or microwave oven. If any of these user errors occur, the unit will not be covered under warranty.