The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR150-S has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, coffee bars, and other hospitality environments. This vessel rinser features a new actuator star design and a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 150mm in length, the RHPR150-S is the most compact pitcher rinser in the Rhino range and is the perfect option for smaller cafes and coffee bars.
- The Spinjet Valve sprays and spins at the same time creating a more robust mechanical cleaning action than regular rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea leaves, stubborn coffee grounds, and milk and other residues that can often be difficult to clean.
- Compact design is perfect for smaller bench spaces.
- Easy installation.
- Actuator Star design helps to prevent the build up of milk residue and is easy to clean.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- No sharp edges; corners are rounded for safety.
- NSF Certified
- Dimensions: 175mm (W) x 159mm (L) x 62mm (D) approx. (Depth with fittings: 110mm)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size
- Flow Rate: 120 lph approx.