The Pro version is a high standard known from Fellow Stagg EKG...
- Practical capacity of 900ml allows to brew several servings of coffee or tea.
- Gooseneck, precise spout gives you a full pour control. Brewing coffee with a dripper or a Chemex will be more consistent and enjoyable.
- Variable temperature control from 40 to 100 degrees Celsius (104 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit) exactly to-the-degree in Fahrenheit and to-the-half degree in Celsius. Set the desired temperature in a quick and simple way, by turning the knob.
- The HOLD mode afor keeping the temperature of water.
- The kettle turns off automatically after 15 minutes in standby mode.
- Brew Stopwatch - when the water has reached the desired temperature, you can use the screen to display the timer.
- Minimalist and elegant design. The body is made of 304 18/8 high-quality stainless steel covered with food-safe matte black paint. Its weighted plastic handle provides counterbalance and greater stability when pouring.
- Heats water rapidly thanks to 1200 Watt power.
- Dimensions: 28,2 cm x 17,2 cm x 19,6 cm.
- 220V, EU Plug.
...and much more:
- Guide mode ⇒ Giving access to different settings (listed below).
- High Resolution Full Color Screen ⇒ See clearly and colorfully with an elevated LCD display.
- More precision ⇒ Precisely heats and maintains your water exactly to-the-degree in Fahrenheit and to-the-half degree in Celsius.
- PID Controller ⇒ A feat of kettle engineering normally reserved for cars and steam ships, a PID controller steadily maintains the temperature as efficiently as possible..
- Updates Over WiFi ⇒ Get the latest firmware through WiFi updates using the Fellow Updater app. This kettle never stops improving.
- Upgraded details ⇒ New sealed lid, rubber pads under the kettle, and handle connector that does not heat up.
Fellow Stagg EKG Pro offers a guide mode:
- Schedule: Set your kettle to reach a specific temperature at a specific time.
- Guide Mode: Not sure where to begin? Pick a preset temperature for different coffee brewing styles and types of tea.
- Altitude: Prevent boiling over by setting the altitude for your location.
- Adjustable Hold Mode: Keep your water hot for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
- Chime + volume control: Hear when your water is ready. Turn it on or off and decide how loud.
- Units: Pick Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Pre-Boil: Boil at max temperature to sanitize before dropping to your target temperature.
- Language: Choose English, French, and Spanish.
- Clock: Go analog or digital.
- WiFi: Get the latest firmware through WiFi updates using the Fellow Updater app. Please note: you aren’t able to control your kettle or its settings via the Fellow Updater app at this time.