The Delter Cold Drip is a unique multi-layered drip tray with pin hole drain that will drip automatically creating a nice strong coffee without any compromises.
The unique multi-layered drip tray on the Delter Cold Drip, using a pin hole drain, will drip automatically with an average of one drip per second. Creating a nice strong coffee without any compromises or stoppage of brewing.
Automatic Dripping – With pin hole drains in each tray set to 1 Drip a second.
Easy Set-Up – Add Coffee, Will each water tray and let it brew away.
Quick Cold Brewing – You don’t have to wait overnight, it’ll be ready in under 5hrs.
Clean Flavour – Using a 304g Reusable fine mesh filter, it eliminates any sediment entering the final brew.
Great Capacity – Will brew up to 600ml of cold brew concentrate to mix with milk, water or your choice of mixer.
Materials: borosilicate glass, BPA-free plastic, stainless steel mesh filter
Dimensions: 272mm, diameter 112mm
Capacity: 600ml water | 50g coffee
Filter: reusable S/steel – 50 microns
Brew time: 3-4 hrs
• Add 50g of freshly ground filter coffee to the coffee basket, with coarse grind setting.
• Place coffee basket on pitcher, and add one drip tray, filling to the 200ml fill line with cold filtered water.
• Add the remaining trays, each time filling to 200ml fill line with cold filtered water before adding the next tray.
• Place on the lid, and then sit back and relax. You can leave on the bench, or otherwise carefully place in the door of your fridge.
• Brew time should be 3-4 hours and will make up to 4 serves of delicious cold drip.