Fellow Ode Gen 2 is an automatic coffee grinder for pour-over brewing methods. Prepare your V60, Chemex, AeroPress and whatnot! The new generation of award-winning Fellow grinder is here!
- Updated brew burrs (Gen 2 Brew Burrs) that were designed specifically for Ode by VP of R&D and Certified Q Grader Nick Terzulli. The Gen 2 Brew Burrs are capable of grinding as fine as 250 microns, while the Standard Brew Burrs that come stock in the original Ode Brew Grinder can grind as fine as 500 microns.
- Anti-static technology, which helps to reduce the static from freshly ground coffee. This reduces the retention of coffee grounds in the grinder from ~1g to as low as 0.1g, so there is much less grind mess than the original Ode Brew Grinder.
- A larger and redesigned hopper and catch cup that can hold 100g of coffee.
Fellow Ode Gen 2 combines great design with functionality:
- The grind adjustment wheel is located on the front dial. You can choose one of 31 settings, depending on the brewing method you use: AeroPress, dripper, Chemex, French Press, or Cold Brew. Ode does not grind for espresso.
- Ode includes professional-grade, large, 64mm, flat, stainless steel burrs that provide even grinding on every setting. The second generation burrs offer new geometry that enables you to grind finer than the standard brew burrs. Higher precision gives more control and makes it easier to achieve expected extraction and flavour of coffee. The grind size is 250 - 300 microns and up, compared to 550 microns in the standard ODE burrs. Finer grinding provides higher extraction and enables you to brew more balanced, sweeter coffee with a higher body.
- PID System guarantees stable and smooth work.
- Automatic shut off. The motor will turn off automatically after grinding. The system detects when the hopper is empty and turns off the grinder.
- The hopper holds up to 100 grams of coffee beans - designed as a single dose hopper. Also, it has been redesigned - now it as steeper angles to help feed beans down the chute for speedier grinding.
- The grounds container is made of aluminum. A magnet on it bottom makes it easy to place the container on the base of the grinder. A knocker known from professional grinders helps to get rid of all the grounds - in result, the retention of the grinder is extremely low.
- Quiet grind noise thanks to high-quality materials to ditching the noisy gearbox.
- The body is elegant and solid, made of aluminum and plastic.
- Small dimensions allow you to place the grinder almost anywhere.
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 23,9 cm x 10,5 cm x 24,8 cm.
- 220V, EU plug.